Conditions of letting
- The premises are let to you for holiday purposes only for the period stated on the receipt.
- Tariffs are current and subject to change without notice.
- The premises are available from 3pm on the day of arrival and are to be vacated before 9am on the day of departure. Weekends and mid-week getaways – keys must be returned by 3pm on the day of departure, unless advised by our office. Keys are to be returned to the agent immediately upon checking out.
- Ray White Killcare Peninsula: 60 Araluen Drive Killcare 2257
Telephone (02) 4360 2222 Fax (02) 4360 1100 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Keys may be picked up from our office during normal business hours. Should you be arriving outside these hours please phone our office prior to arrival to make alternative arrangements. Please note that accommodation must be fully paid before the keys can be handed over. If departing outside of office hours please contact the office. Please leave the property how you found it, furniture must not be moved and doing so will forfeit your bond.
- A $50.00 non refundable booking applies to all bookings. Payments may be made on bankcard, mastercard or visa. We also have eftpos facilities available. Full payment must be received by our office before occupancy of the property.
- Pets are not permitted on or about the premises unless permission has been given by the owner prior to arrival.
- Please ensure all windows and doors are locked prior to departure.
- Please avoid unnecessary noise and behaviour that may disturb or distress neighbours.
- Linen is not provided (sheets, towels, pillowcases etc) unless otherwise stipulated. Linen Hire can be organised through our office – rates schedule attached.
- The property is rented to accommodate only the number of persons specified by the agent.
- Occupants must allow the agent, or representatives of the agency, access to the property to carry out any necessary repairs.
- Any damage, breakages or loss to the property and its furniture, furnishings, equipment and keys is to be reported to our office immediately. The tenant will be responsible for any damage incurred to the property by themselves or their guests and the owners reserve the right to withhold part or all of the Bond being min. $500.00 to cover such damage and to pursue the occupants for any additional damage not covered by the Bond amount.
- Property descriptions are made in good faith. No responsibility can be accepted for errors, omissions or misdescriptions, however, we endeavour to ensure this does not occur.
- All bookings are made in good faith but may be subject to changes by the owner prior to the commencement of the booking. We regret we cannot accept responsibility for actions taken by the owner including, but not limited to, the event of a sale where vacant possession of the property is required, increase of tariff, alteration of the property or withdrawal of the property from letting. We will endeavour to find alternative accommodation should this occur.
- We cannot accept responsibility for personal possessions left on the premises. Please ensure you check the premises before departing. A minimum $10.00 plus postage fee will be payable for recovery of any items left at our properties.
- The agent cannot accept responsibility for the state of cleanliness, for the furnishings, fittings and house equipment which are the owner’s responsibility and personal taste.
- The agent reserves the right to refuse or cancel any bookings.
- Failure to observe the above terms and conditions will grant the agent the immediate right to terminate any booking or occupancy. Absolutely no refunds will be given under these circumstances
- In the event of any renovation/building work being carried out near the holiday premises, such work is beyond the Agents control and cannot accept responsibility for any disturbance, noise or inconvenience guests may suffer as a result. No discount will be negotiated for any of the above
- The properties are let for holiday purposes only. Functions and parties are strictly not permitted
- If there is any damage or faults within the property please contact our office within office hours where possible. If our office is closed emergency phone numbers for urgent repairs are on our office door and answering machine
All cancellations will incur an Administration Fee of $100.00 including GST.
If booking is cancelled 3 months or more prior to the commencement date the deposit will be refunded minus the $100.00 Administration Fee.
If booking is cancelled less than 3 months prior to arrival, any refund is subject to a confirmed re-booking for the same period.
The booking fee paid at time of booking is NOT refundable
|King, Queen and Double bed sheet set||$15.00 p.w.|
|Single bed||$12.00 p.w.|
|Towels – bath or beach||$ 7.00 p.w.|
|Bath mats||$ 4.00 p.w.|
|Hand towels||$ 3.00 p.w.|
|Tea towels||$ 2.00 p.w.|
Beds made up prior to arrival and linen delivered to the property:
$10.00 Per Bed (not available Christmas and New Year)