Tranquil Retreat - East Coast Cottage
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
One of the last remaining original cottages perched just below the escarpment, this peaceful retreat offers the best of a tree change and sea change.
The house is almost invisible from the street and is hidden away for exceptional privacy.
This lovely cottage with alluring water views and bathed in natural light offers loads of potential, as an artists studio or couples retreat to live in now while planning the perfect home.
Maximise the potential of this truly wonderful north easterly aspect with the sunrise over Bouddi National Park escarpment lighting up the boats on Pretty Beach.
The lifestyle on the Killcare Peninsula can be very peaceful, where you will enjoy the natural beauty of the pristine beaches and bush walking tracks which guide you to stunning Lobster Beach and the beautiful scenery overlooking Lion Island, Palm Beach and the Pittwater.
The fabulous waterways of the Brisbane Water are an absolute paradise for keen boaties, with loads of gorgeous beaches to explore and new wonderful cafes and restaurants popping up on the water to visit, Palm Beach & Patonga Boathouses, Fishermans Wharf in Woy Woy and Dart & Feather in Davistown are just a few to mention.
- Set on a generous 670sqm block
- Only 20 minutes walk to beautiful Lobster Beach, or a 10 minutes boat trip
- A 5 minute stroll to Old Wagstaffe store and wharf where a ferry transports you to vibrant Palm Beach
- Enjoy a morning coffee in one of the fabulous Hardys Bay cafes
- Sunday music sessions with fabulous local bands at Hardys Bay Club
- Stunning Killcare and Putty Beaches are a lovely walk away through a leafy outlook, or a short drive with plenty of parking available.
The driveway and carport are slightly above street level and a stairway with lovely landscaped sandstone terraces will lead you to this unique and very quirky home.
Don't miss this fantastic opportunity !
2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.