STYLISHLY RENOVATED AND DIRECTLY OPPOSITE THE WATERFRONT
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Once in a while, a truly special property comes onto the market. Here is your chance to secure a stunning property in an idyllic and highly sought after location.
With breathtaking bay views from almost every room, and boating facilities on your doorstep, this home is perfectly positioned directly opposite the waterfront of pristine Brisbane Waters.
There is scope to make it your own and comes complete with accompanying plans already drawn up for a generous 160sqm, 4 bed, 2 bath renovation to sit above the current residence and an additional 2 bedroom granny flat, located at the rear of the property, all of which will capture further expansive water views (stca).
- Generous 1,075sqm block
- 3 bedrooms all with split Reverse Cycle Air Con
- Home office with incredible water vista
- Chic bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Recently renovated kitchen
- Resurfaced and sealed floorboards and new carpet
- Gorgeous stacked stone feature fireplace
- Entertaining courtyard area with outdoor pizza oven
- Large Lock-Up-Garage
- Short level walk to renowned Pretty Beach Public School
- Short level walk to child friendly park and tennis courts
- Stroll to boutique shops, cafes and restaurants of Hardys Bay Village
- Short level walk to Wagstaffe wharf to take the ferry to Sydney's vibrant Palm Beach
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 3 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.