Cottage with bay views
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This character filled original cottage features sparkling bay views. All set across one single level of easy care living with landscaped entry. Literally a stones throw from the water and a short level walk to the Wagstaffe shop,ferry wharf, Turo Park, Lobster Beach and Pretty Beach Public School . The home captures a perfect northerly aspect. Waterfront block has been subdivided and the cottage is positioned on the street with no direct access to the waterfront.
- Open plan living and dining with French doors flowing to sun drenched entertaining deck
- Sunny North facing aspect ensures an abundance of natural light & sparkling bay glimpses
- Three bedrooms, one bathroom & an additional living room off kitchen area
- Wooden floorboards and original fireplace
- Pergola covered entertaining deck for all year use
- Generous garage, additional outdoor shower and wc
- Catch the ferry from the wharf just down the road to vibrant Palm Beach
- A short walk or bike ride for the children to to Pretty Beach Primary School
- Enjoy an active lifestyle with some of the most picturesque walking tracks located within Bouddi National Park
- Only minutes drive to the shops, cafes and restaurants of Hardys Bay village and the pristine beaches of Killcare and Putty Beach.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
432m² / 0.11 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.