Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
4 COASTAL FARMS FOR SALE
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Surrounded by Bouddi National Park, this unique farming opportunity is minutes to Killcare Beach & Hardys Bay Village. On offer for the first time in over 50 years, this is one of the last remaining acreages of this size within such close proximity to Sydney and the Northern Beaches.
* Lot 2 or 111 Maitland Bay Drive offers 2.9 acres. The quaint 2 bedroom cottage is nestled in a private setting to the eastern side of a large sun drenched paddock. Established Eucalyptus, Lemon Myrtle and Proteas shelter the paddocks and garden. Selling at $1.45 mil.
* Lot 1 or 113 Maitland Bay Drive offers 3.7 acres. The comfortable 3 bedroom timber cottage is positioned towards the rear southern portion of the block bordered by National Park. Plenty of usable cleared land and is capable of supporting a broad spectrum of agricultural activities. Selling at $1.75 mil.
* Lot 412 or 135 Maitland Bay Drive offers 4.37 acres. This is the original cottage, situated in the north/west corner of the lot, which once had clear views to Sydney. This farm has several access points including the 'green gates'. Enter the gates and you are welcomed into an immensely private and park-like setting. The farm once used to grow tomatoes, beans and passion fruit. This acreage has several sheds, a small dam and additional water tanks. Selling at $1.85 mil.
* Lot 413 or 89 Wards Hill Road offers 5.18 acres. The largest of the farms this property also borders the National Park on the southern side. A cottage is located towards the lower southern corner of the lot and is adjoined by a large shed. This lot boasts the 'spring fed dam' which pumps 40,000 litres per week. There are several cleared paddocks and lots of privacy fringed by natives trees. Selling at $2.2 mil.
With E4 zoning the farm/s can be used for a variety of agricultural uses including; horse agistment, tourism, a private home with no neighbours in sight, or multiple dwelling houses. This is an exceptionally rare opportunity.
- 90 min by car from Sydney or Newcastle
- 30 min by seaplane from Rose Bay
- 35 min by helicopter from Sydney
- 25 min ferry from Palm Beach to Wagstaffe
- 90 min by train to Sydney
2.0234 ha / 5 acres
2 garage spaces