Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This eminently private architectural masterpiece, offers pure tranquility in breathtaking natural surrounds.
Boasting views over Hardys Bay and beyond, the moment you arrive it feels like miles away from anywhere, yet it is just a short walk to the waterfront and boutique shops, cafes and restaurants of Hardys Bay Village.
Designed around relaxed lifestyle living, this stunning open plan and cathedral ceilinged home is of the highest quality and finish. Complete with a versatile floorplan and purposeful European meets contemporary Australian composition.
The lot extends to approximately 2,974m2 and is bounded by Bouddi National Park to the East, and by two other Scenic Protection zoned lots to the North and South.
Seamless integration of indoor/outdoor living is a major highlight of the home, maximising the natural sunlight and native bush setting. This property is ideal for those seeking privacy and seclusion, while it is also ideal for those who want to entertain in style. Gorgeous sandstone features, timber retaining walls plus a wood fired Pizza Oven, create yet another beautiful alfresco entertaining area.
A slow combustion fireplace sits atop a tiled plinth that runs the width of the house and the two windows that adorn it feature a tranquil view of greenery, stack stone and specifically designed water feature with fountain adding to the European atmosphere.
• Designed by Andreas Heidbrink and built by Andy Gubi
• Gardens designed and built by Attunga Landscaping
• Merbau hardwood features - hardwood cathedral framework
• Wrap around entertainers deck - quality Blackbutt decking
• Custom built dividing cabinetry separating open rooms
• 9,000L of rainwater tanks with a pump under the house
• 6,000L of rainwater tanks at rear of carport
• Carport houses the laundry and further external storage space
• Bottled gas service for heating and cooking
• Solar boosted electric hot water system on the roof
• 3 phase power is available
• Further parking for 6 cars is available on site
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Polished Timber Floor
2,974m² / 0.73 acres
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.