- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Located in a highly sought after street this low maintenance home will suit those looking for a relaxed coastal lifestyle. Easterly aspect assures an abundance of natural light and the magnificent views are captured from the living areas, kitchen and the huge covered entertaining deck.
* 3 bedrooms, main with walk in robe and en-suite
* Open plan lounge / dining with spotted gum floors
* Huge entertaining deck with pitched roof, solid timber flooring and glass balustrade
* Kitchen features Smeg appliances, Essastone benchtops, walk-in pantry and ample cupboard storage
* Tastefully renovated main bathroom and en-suite to main constructed in 2015
* 2nd living area on lower level
* Under house storage / workshop
* Double carport with 2 storage units and roller door access
Short level walk to local Hardys Bay village, marina, Wagstaffe ferry wharf, and few mins drive to local surf beaches and Bouddi National Park.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
312m² / 0.08 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.